Dear Brother/Sister, Assalamu Alaikum, Greetings from Center for Research and Debates in Development Policy (CRDDP)
This email is to thank you for participating in CRDDP Survey
We appreciate you as a person with love and commitment towards the community and Nation.
The Nation and the community need the support and service from citizens like you who can uplift the society.
The Supreme Court of India has scheduled a hearing on "Triple Talaq and Polygamy among Muslims" on 11-May-2017. There are innumerable misconceptions amongst the public regarding Muslim marriage, divorce and family relationships. One can overcome such misconception only through ‘evidenced based empirical research’.
Center for Research and Debates in Development Policy (CRDDP) has launched a survey on Muslim marriages, divorce, oral triple talaq and family relationships through website http://crddpsurvey.in/
We hope to have this survey conducted by about 50,000 respondents from all over India to know the ground reality of what Muslim men and women feel about the subject.
The Survey is designed by:
- Dr. Abusaleh Shariff, former member secretary of the Sachar Committee (2006).
- Dr. Amir Ulla Khan, Advisor, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and former President of GLOCAL University;
- Dr. Faizan Mustafa, Vice Chancellor, NALSAR,
- Prof Amitabh Kundu (former) Professor at JNU and
- Khalid Saifullah, Software Engineer, Research Associate
How you can help:
You already have helped us by filling the Survey, now we request you to talk to about 3 men and 3 women who can be your family members, relatives, and friends and fill the Survey Questionnaire.
Please ensure that all questions are responded by them and you can fill on their behalf if necessary. We especially encourage women to actively participate in this survey.
If you are assisting them in filling, for Question "Survey Participant" you can select the option as Relative/Friend and complete the Survey.
What you get:
You need to send us an email once you complete 6 Surveys and as a token of gratitude for your sincere efforts, We will do the following:
- The CRDDP in association with its sister institution the US-India Policy Institute (USIPI) Washington D.C; will send you a ‘Certificate of Appreciation’.
- We will also designate you as a “CRDDP - DESH SEVAK” or “CRDDP - DESH SEVIKA” which is the youth leadership development initiative of the CRDDP.
- If you wish your names can be listed in the Annual Reports of the CRDDP.
We sincerely request all brothers and sisters to take out just two hours from your time to support our thought leaders Prof.Faizan Mustafa, Prof.Amirulla Khan, Prof Abusaleh Shariff in this project.
Why should Muslims participate in this Survey?
- Interview of Faizan Mustafa: https://goo.gl/32Siua
- Interview of Amir Ullah Khan: https://goo.gl/8lHJeI
For any clarifications please call 8712900055.
Syed Khalid Saifullah
Center for Research and Debates in Development Policy (CRDDP)